First real attempt at a character

Hey guys, I've been working for the past couple of months on this character for a uni project, and for someone who's neither strong in character modelling nor texturing, I think it didn't turn out too bad for a first real attempt. It's far from professional, but I'm learning at least. I attempted to gather inspiration from our group project and designed a Nazi soldier with three LOD's. The first (The one you see in these screenshots) is at 15,000 tris, the next was at 8,000 and the last was at a tiny 4,000.






Here are the textures I designed: they include a diffuse, specular, normal, ambient occlusion map and a metal and roughness map as well. I used substance painter to design these, working with in built smart materials and using a combination of other materials to create my own smart materials as well.

Diffuse
 Metal
 Normal
 Ambient Occlusion
 Roughness
 Spec

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progression in free hand drawing.

Camera Angles in Resident Evil Remastered

Creating a map